AREA SALES MANAGER – CORK
You will be responsible for developing the sales of the company’s dairy products directly to dairy farmers within your designated territory.
This will be achieved by adopting the company’s philosophy of achieving sales based upon building long term relationships with its customers. This will necessitate a patient but committed approach. A consultative mindset is essential to ensure you develop sales based upon customer needs, best practice, credible advice and excellent product performance.
Key Responsibilities: –
- Build effective relationships with existing and potential customers through face to face meetings.
- Generate further sales through targeted activity.
- Communicate effectively with the Regional Sales Manager and wider Dairy Team.
- A good understanding of dairy farming or a higher agricultural degree would be highly advantageous but not essential.
- Natural rapport builder at all levels.
- Self-motivated and driven when working towards set objectives.
- Passionate about providing excellent customer service.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Willingness to travel as this is an essential part of the role.
- Have working experience of MS Office.
Essentially, we are looking for a passionate, committed and resilient Sales executive that cares deeply about providing a high level of service at all times. If this sounds like you then we want to hear from you.
Apply by email with covering letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0873823303